We are always looking for the best talent at IDE. If you have the vision to lead us into the future, the ambition to develop and expand your talent, and the commitment to face new challenges, we invite you join IDE and build a better future.
Current open positions:
For the Supply Chain Division
- Responsibility for large financial scope purchase of electro-mechanical equipment and infrastructures for the erection and maintenance of desalination plants in Israel and abroad
- Able to lead RFQ procedures, identify new and manage existing suppliers
- Conduct negotiations, reduce costs and prepare purchasing agreements
- Academic qualification, technological education an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in the purchase of heavy electrical equipment and infrastructures such as: compressors, blowers, faucets and other complementary equipment
- Preference for experience in the chemical/process industries
- Fluent English (oral, reading and writing) and extensive experience working in English with foreign parties
- Experience leading complex purchasing procedures with suppliers abroad. Proven ability to conduct negotiations, close deals and prepare purchasing agreements
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, including Excel and preparation of presentations
For the Engineering Department
- Promote the design in various disciplines, responsibility for schedule.
- Release of design to production and responsibility for the product.
- Daily contact with contractors and suppliers in Israel and abroad to approve plans and solve problems.
- Position includes work interfaces with internal parties (all parties involved in the design in the engineering division, purchasing, etc.).
- Supprt the Construction team on-site.
- Work interface with internal and external customers – IDE project managers, and external customers.
- Managing a group of designers abroad.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from Tel Aviv/Ben Gurion University or the Technion.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Project Engineer in an Engineering comapny!
- Experience in matrix management.
- 2-4 years’ prior experience in mechanical or process design – mandatory.
- High level English with oral and written composition – mandatory.
- Background and prior experience designing systems in the water field – a significant advantage.
- Experience working with CAD systems – advantage.
For the Process Department
Senior Process Engineer – Wastewater Treatment
- Responsible for the process design in the field of industrial wastewater treatment – from the stage of identifying the solution through the process design and up to operation of the plant.
- Process design for the treatment of well water, treatment of water in the process of gas/oil production.
- Responsible for approaching suppliers, clarifying prices, defining and selecting equipment.
- Operation of external consultants and close working interface with the company’s process design department.
- Bachelor and Masters degrees in chemical/environmental engineering from Tel Aviv University/Ben Gurion University/Technion.
- 7-10 years’ experience designing industrial wastewater plants, water treatment and water and wastewater process design.
- Background and experience in the chemistry of water.
- Willing to travel abroad.
For the Project Division
- Manage projects post sale through to delivery.
- Work internally with the engineering and the project control departments.
- Coordinate planning, purchasing and assembly.
- Manage the operations abroad, commissioning and delivery to the client.
- Reporting to the Product Line Manager.
- B.Sc in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering. MBA is an advantage.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management in the process / electro-mechanical industries in Israel and abroad.
- Experience managing production and working with local subcontractors.
- Experience in field work in Israel and abroad.
- Experience working with clients and suppliers from abroad.
To apply, please send your resumé to email@example.com