IDA World Congress on Water Desalination and Reuse
October 20-25, 2013, Tianjin, China
IDE is a major exhibitor, silver sponsor and presenter at this year’s IDA World Congress, organising tours of China’s largest desalination plant close by in Tianjin and sharing the company’s latest technologies and points of view about water treatment, focusing on desalination.
Please contact us for more details of the tours or visit our stand #D07 in the main hall.
We also invite you to hear our senior executives’ presentations as follows:
- Implementation of Build-Operate-Transfer Schemes – Obstacles & Solutions: Track 1.2, October 22nd, 09:00-12:30, By Mr. Fredi Lokiec – EVP Special Projects
- Sustainable Desalination – Environmental Approaches: Track 2.3, October 24th 14:00-17:30 By Mr. Fredi Lokiec – EVP Special Projects
- Three Pressure Retarded Osmosis (PRO) Processes – Workshop & Presentation: Track 2.8, October 24th 09:00-12:30, By Dr. Boris Liberman – CTO, VP Membrane Technology:
- Design Challenges and Operational Experience of a Mega MED Seawater Desalination Plant in Tianjin: Track 3.8, October 24th, 09:00-12:30, By Mr. Tomer Efrat – Deputy Manager, Thermal Process Department.
- Operation Principle of the Hadera Seawater Desalination Plant and Advantages of the Pressure Center Design: Track 3.2, October 24th, 14:00-17:30, By Mrs. Miriam Faigon – RO Department Manager.