Modular RO System Makes Eco-Friendly Membrane Desalination Practical for Small-to-Mid-Sized Applications
Going Green, Keeping Clean
IDE PROGREEN™ is a revolutionary new concept that makes environmentally-superior RO desalination technologies practical to deploy for small-to-mid-sized projects, for industrial applications, agriculture, remote sites and domestic use. Delivered pre-assembled in a container or skid mounted, according to capacity, IDE PROGREENTM is a “plug and play”, highly energy-efficient desalination plant-in-a-box, ready to produce high-quality water without the use of chemicals for pre-treatment or desalination.
Although the concept behind IDE PROGREENTM is simple, the technology and know-how required to implement it is extremely complex. The IDE PROGREENTM process is based on the implementation of unique technologies for each stage, including a chemical-free bio-filtration pre-treatment process, which maintains a low SDI while effectively eliminating bio-fouling, and a patented RO membrane Direct Osmosis Cleaning (DOC) system, for continuous stable performance and reduced energy consumption. The combination delivers a highly environmentally-friendly solution for the optimization of product flow, salt rejection, recovery rate, and operating costs. Each of these technologies can be deployed on a standalone basis.
To create an easy-to-transport, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain system with increased ROI, IDE has leveraged the power of the leading desalination technologies and know-how that it has perfected over four decades: specifically, its pioneering RO Membrane DOC (Direct Osmosis Cleaning) technology (as deployed in the world’s largest SWRO desalination plants), groundbreaking modular concepts (as deployed in power and paper plants in remote areas), and unmatched field experience in tailoring desalination solutions to each customer’s unique needs and local water conditions.
IDE is renowned for its innovative ‘industry first’ solutions. With the introduction of IDE PROGREENTM, IDE brings yet another ‘industry first’ to the water desalination market, creating a new benchmark for success and setting a precedent for the future of compact, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly water desalination systems.
The result is a breakthrough product suitable for use in a broad range of applications, even by small-to-medium sized businesses and municipalities. IDE PROGREENTM is:
• Clean and green. The system’s use of patented filters and membrane DOC system eliminates the need for chemicals in the pre-treatment and desalination stages, thereby enhancing the environmental footprint of any enterprise. In parallel, IDE’s proprietary technologies slash energy consumption, further improving the system’s environmental profile.
• Affordable. The system’s ROI is built on low ongoing maintenance costs and low power usage, coupled with the elimination of permits, expensive infrastructure investments, on-going chemical purchases and disposal.
• Easy-to-transport, deploy and maintain. IDE PROGREENTM has a short time to market and produces plentiful, continuous flows of high-quality water as required for boilers, industrial feeds, irrigation and potable water.
• Fully customizable: Based on a pre-packaged modular solution, the IDE PROGREENTM is fully customizable. IDE tailors each system to the exact functional and environmental needs of each client/site. It is therefore suitable for use with all types of feed water sources, including brackish water and seawater.
IDE PROGREENTM provides all the benefits of a comprehensive desalination system to a wide variety of businesses in a compact, environmentally-friendly package – a clean, green, win-win package for the environment and for your environmental footprint.
IDE PROGREENTM BENEFITS
• No chemicals required: unique ecological "green" pre-treatment & desalination processes
• Patented DOC (Direct Osmosis Cleaning) system:
• Long term energy consumption reduction
• Chemical free membrane cleaning
• Uninterrupted operation for stable performance
• No infrastructure investment
• Reduced transportation, maintenance and personnel costs
• High availability
• Fast & easy installation
• Shorter time to market: No need for chemical handling and disposal permits
• SWRO: 500-5,000 m3/day
• BWRO: 500-10,000 m3/day
* Containerized or skid mounted design – according to capacity
• TDS: 35,000-41,000 mg/l*
• Temperature: 15 to 32ºC (77 to 95°F)*
• Recovery: 45%
• Brackish water operating parameters under specific conditions
* Systems can be provided, upon request, for different feed water parameters
• Energy-efficient high pressure pumps
• Frequency converter (VFD) for efficient operation in fluctuating feed water conditions
• State-of-the-art, highly efficient energy recovery systems
• Top quality materials
• Modular, expandable renowned Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Cellular & web-based SCADA interfaces
• Post shutdown product water flush
• Remote performance monitoring
|IDE PROGREEN Brochure.pdf||642.32 KB|