Produces low TDS product water from seawater and brackish water for different applications – power plants, refineries, mining etc.
Includes pretreatment, reverse osmosis (first and second passes) and basic post treatment (pH correction and disinfection).
IDE PROGREEN™ SW-H-S
Capacity: 500m3/day – 1,000m3/day
Consists of 2 standard 20′ containers and 2 standard 40′ containers
L – 5.98/11.98 W – 9.20 H – 2.51/2.62
IDE PROGREEN™ SW-H-M
Capacity: 1,100m3/day – 2,000m3/day
Consists of 4 standards 40′ containers
L – 11.98 W – 9.20 H – 2.51/2.62
IDE PROGREEN™ SW-H-L
Consists of 7 standard 40’ containers
L – 23.96 W – 9.20 H – 2.51/2.62
The second pass uses a membrane based technology to increase the quality of the water produced and to remove the boron. The system uses NaOH only to increase the pH, and a slight dosing of antiscalant. The second pass includes 2 stages to increase the recovery rate of the system.
- pH correction – Caustic soda dosing and storage system
- Disinfection – Sodium hypochlorite dosing and storage system
- Remineralization – Limestone reactors
- Package – Skid mounted, Containerized
- High Availability – Redundancy configuration (multiple systems), Backup PLC