Chemical-Free Reverse Osmosis Desalination
Eco-friendly. Cost Effective. Safe & Easy.
IDE believes in partnership with customers while caring about the environment. IDE PROGREENTM, is a unique, eco-friendly, cost effective SWRO desalination ‘plant in a box’ that eliminates the need for chemicals.
Bringing high quality, clean water to a variety of resorts and industries, IDE PROGREENTM provides an end-to-end solution (pretreatment, reverse osmosis and post treatment) in one simple to use, safe package.
IDE PROGREEN™ is a modular, reverse osmosis desalination plant that delivers affordable clean water without the use of chemicals, and with reduced energy consumption. It provides a complete solution in one neat compact package, in a wide range of capacities from 500m3/day to 20,000m3/day.
Easily transported, keeping O&M costs to a minimum and eliminating the need to invest in expensive infrastructure, the system is designed to increase ROI.
- Entire process is chemical-free
- Reduced energy consumption
- Minimal infrastructure investment required
- Modular units for fast & easy installation
- Operational costs reduced by 10%
- Fully customizable to a variety of water sources and customer requirements
Safe & Easy
- Plug & Play installation
- No need for chemical handling or disposal permits
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Top quality materials of construction
- Highly efficient energy recovery systems
- End-to-end modular PLC with 15” touch screen
- Remote performance monitoring
- Capacity range 500m3/day to 20,000m3/day
- Sea water TDS 35,000 – 41,000 ppm
- Temperature 15°C to 32°C (59°F – 90°F)
- Recovery 45%
- Systems can be provided, containerized or skid mounted, for different feed water parameters – ‘green’ or conventional, upon customer demand
Specifically designed to be flexible, IDE PROGREENTM is suitable for a diverse range of applications, including:
- Resorts and islands
Click here to download the IDE PROGREENTM brochure