Back to all positions
- Management of the development of new technologies and products intended for the industrial water and municipal wastewater market segments.
- The position includes the management and professional supervision of research conducted by external parties, in which the company is involved, as well as the management of internal development.
- Full responsibility for the implementation of various development plans, including ongoing management of development activities at the various sites in Israel and abroad.
- Definition of work plans for development projects, including schedules, resources, and budget
- Determination of working methodologies for development teams, including methods of data analysis.
- Synergistic work with product managers in the Business Development Unit.
- Internal interfacing with the CTO, engineering, project, and finance departments.
- Close work with the Engineering Division on aspects related to the transfer from development to production.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Environment. Ph.D. an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of wastewater treatment, including knowledge of membrane (RO/UF/NF), biological and physico-chemical processes.
- Research knowledge and experience leading research and development processes of technologies and products in the field of water treatment.
- At least 5 years' experience in the process industry in companies that provide water treatment solutions.
- Experience in direct management of a diverse staff that includes engineers and technicians.
- Experience in field work (construction and operation) in Israel and abroad - an advantage.
- High level English (ability to conduct activities in English).
Location: IsraelApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory