Back to all positions
- Organizational location - Project Control Department in the Operations Division.
- Assistance to project managers in the development and implementation of work plans for complex engineering projects
- Integration of planning tasks and analysis of organizational needs with from a perspective of all company projects.
- Management of change and contractual requirements.
- Preparation and presentation of status reports to management and customers
- BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management, or other relevant degree.
- At least 5 years' professional experience in a similar position - mandatory.
- At least 3 years' experience in project control, schedules or budget control - mandatory
- Experience in the field of infrastructure / construction companies / facilities or process plants - mandatory.
- Good analytical ability, understanding of complex projects with multiple constraints, very high planning skills - mandatory.
- Very high-level English.
- Good knowledge of project management software, activities and resources - mandatory.
- Experience with Primavera software - a significant advantage.
- Experience with Priority software - a significant advantage.
- Experience with global interfaces - an advantage.
- Experience in change management - an advantage.
Location: IsraelApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory