Back to all positions
- Supervision of production, erection and commissioning of desalination plants
- Responsibility for managing instrumentation contractor teams at the company's sites.
- Coordination of contractor schedules
- Monitor and control scope of work progress and issues.
- Management of work logs, partial invoices, deviations and change orders with contractors
- The position includes work under quality and safety standards at tight schedules
- Identification and prediction of risks and problems that might arise during construction or production and providing relevant professional advice
- Solving technical problems that might arise on site
- Coordination between IDE engineering and site works: erection and commissioning
- Review progress reports for project management
- At least 5 years experience in the construction and operation of large industrial plants, advantage to experience in the field of desalination/water treatment
- Over 8 year of site works experience
- Professional knowledge in instrumentation and electrical installation.
- Prior experience in supervision of subcontractors
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Both English and mandarin speaker
- Able to work independently
- A valid driver license is required
- Past experience working with/for Formosa – an advantage
- Experience in water/petrochemical industry – an advantage
- Prior experience commissioning process plants – an advantage
- Work location: Formosa plant in Mailiao.
- Normal business hours, with the understanding that there are significant time commitments during critical path periods of the construction. The position may involve some limited travel meetings and negotiation preparations and sessions.
Location: TaiwanApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory