Back to all positions
- Work with Site team to gather, organize, analyze, and understand plant erection needs.
- Coordinate plant erection planning and assistance in implementation of work plans
- Manage cross-functional Resources planning for all site Operations and act as a focal point on resources alignment.
- Conduct constant monitoring of project execution, risks, milestones, and schedule
- Be responsible for “raising flags” and reporting on potential risks in a timely manner, considering project implications.
- Responsible managing operation prioritization process and constantly maintain it.
- Management of changes and contractual requirements.
- Conduct periodic reporting to management on projects status, progress and issues.
- 3+ years of experience in PMO or Planning & Control roles - must.
- Strong analytic skills, understanding of multi-constrained project, very high planning ability - a must.
- Experience in the field of infrastructure / construction / facilities or industrial plants - strong advantage
- Highly organized person with strong methodical thinking
- Strong communication skills - Both English and mandarin speaker
- Experience in working with project management tools, such as: MS project, excel
- Experience with Primavera software – an advantage
- Work location: Formosa plant in Mailiao.
- Normal business hours, with the understanding that there are significant time commitments during critical path periods of the construction. The position may involve some limited travel meetings and negotiation preparations and sessions.
Location: TaiwanApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory