Back to all positions
- Leading a development team that develops technologies and water treatment solutions.
- Responsibility for process development in the field of industrial wastewater treatment - from concept, through process planning to the operation of pilots and demonstration facilities in Israel and abroad.
- Education: BSc in Chemical / Biotechnology / Environmental Engineering, Biochemistry / Materials, or other relevant degree.
- At least 5 years' experience as a process / development engineer, advantage to background and managerial experience in the process/development field.
- Knowledge of the following types of industrial water treatment processes: Produced water, mining water, refinery effluents, power plant effluents, cooling tower blowdown, etc. .
- Good knowledge of industrial water treatment systems: UF, RO, Biological reactors, IX, Clarifier, DAF/IGF, NSF, MMF
- English: High level.
- Full-time position, willing to travel in Israel and abroad.
Location: IsraelApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory