Back to all positions
- Maintain relevant information on assigned projects, such as scope, budget, schedules, etc. and provide analysis and feedback on the Materials Procurement Status
- Prepare/ Review RFQ for procurement of equipment/ materials. Float enquiries in the market to collect competitive bids. Plans, reviews and /or undertakes comparative cost analysis of bidder’s quotations & conducts pre-bid meetings for various POs.
- Negotiation on received bids. Reviews and ensures proper administration of the project procedures for Materials Procurement.
- Following up evaluation of material tenders/ RFPs and coordinating placement of Purchase Order approvals. Coordinate for resolution/ response to additional vendor requests from Project team/ Stakeholders. Expediting ordering and delivery of materials. If required, provide assistance in the inspection of Materials at vendor’s facility or, project jobsite as and when required.
- Assisting Procurement Head for the acquisition of materials codes, standards, commercial conditions, specifications, market availability and cost of direct material. Ensure that procedures and work instruction under the Quality Management System for the department are followed in all activities. Suggest resolution to critical issues which can exploit as opportunity/ claims by external agencies. Coordinates with HOD for clarifications related to procurement, POs and Contracts.
- Coordinates with inter-engineering disciplines and external agencies on requested change orders and requisitions.
- Review and Verify the Vendor’s invoices. Coordinates with F&A department for invoice Payments. Identify and advise potential risk areas in the project. Participates and assist in risk assessment meetings during project costing and life of project. Work on GANT CHART
- Keeps abreast of the latest industrial practices, codes, technological advancement, new methods, equipment and materials and promote standardization for organizational growth.
- Preferred graduation with Mechanical engineer/Chemical Engineer.
- At least 7 to 10 years' professional experience in a similar position - mandatory.
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP shall be preferred, hands on experience in - MS OFFICE/ WINDOWS preferably Advance MS Words and Excel.
Location: Noida, IndiaApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory