Back to all positions
- Responsible for development of IDE products in terms of product management in the areas of SWRO, Reuse, BWRO & Brine Management
- Analysis and in-depth understanding of market needs, gathering clients' and consultants' technical, regulatory and commercial requirements and consultants in various markets, market needs.
- Adaptation of the Company offering to the needs of the different markets - processing customers' needs into guidelines for R & D and engineering activities, as well as guidelines for marketing and sales activities.
- Familiarity with the Best Practices, and aligning these with the product.
- Activities with potential customers, strategic partners, consultants and engineering companies to promote IDE products in the market
- Support pre- and post-sales activities by the members of the Company sales team with customers in the field.
- Identify suppliers of technological components and partners with complementary technologies in the field – lead internal activities for evaluating technology/capabilities.
- Interfacing with department across the organization (sales and marketing, supply chain, engineering, pricing).
- Education: B.Sc. in Engineering - mandatory.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration - advantage.
- 3-5 years' experience in a commercially-oriented position (sales/product management, etc.)
- Prior experience in a position in engineering, environmental engineering or water treatment development - advantage.
- Initiative, self-motivated, presentable, able to work with, and lead teams.
- Excellent English – mandatory; other languages - advantage
Location: IsraelApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory