Back to all positions
- To determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors
- To determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards
- To determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements
- To maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
- To control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- To complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements
- Integration and promotion of design in the various disciplines in India and in Israel or else (Process, piping, mechanical, civil engineering, electrical equipment and control),
- Daily contact with contractors and suppliers in India and abroad for the purpose of approving plans and providing solutions to problems.
- The role includes work interfaces with internal factors (process planning problems, procurement, etc.).
- Work for internal and external clients - IDE project managers and external clients.
- Support and provide real-time answers to the set-up team.
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Environment Engineering (only recognized degree from universities in India).
- 8+ years’ working experience in a similar role within the industry of which at least 5 years should be in water treatment field.
- Experience with CAD systems - required
- Have a clear understanding of the project or bid requirements as they relate to scope, cost and schedule
- Experience in managing staff / motivating people in a matrix manner.
- Experience working in global companies/Projects - major advantage
Location: Noida, IndiaApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory