Back to all positions
- Responsibility for developing and producing technical and commercial proposals in compliance with customer's specifications for unsolicited B2B sales processes and formal bids
- Involved in global industrial water treatment sales life cycle – from initial phase up to contract closure, throughout the entire technical and commercial cycle
- Closely work with global sales team.
- Monitor and accompany industrial water opportunities and projects throughout the sales life cycle and project execution.
- Tight interface with engineering, R&D, costing department, legal department, finance and project execution teams
- Building and implementing costing methodology for industrial water sales and new technologies and formulating agile and clear workflow procedures for the sales process.
- B.Sc. in Chemical /Mechanical / Environmental engineering
- MBA – an advantage
- 3+ years' experience in proposal management, sales OR project management
- Project management of water/process projects and\or International sales activity in water/process business
- Experience in B2B sales process
- Experience in responding to complex bids
- Experience in technical and commercial negotiations
- Extremely proficient in a PowerPoint, Moday.com, CRM, etc.variety of content creation tools including Word, Excel,
- A clear understanding of tactical proposal management with a keen eye for details.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding English communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal).
- Traveling abroad (few times per year)
Location: IsraelApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory