Back to all positions
- Management and support of the process aspect of the desalination plant (management of the operations team, preparation and management of an up-to-date operations plan, process recognition, contractual and regulatory requirements of the project). .
- Management of operations meetings - daily / weekly
- Management from construction phase including execution of "as-made" to handover of the plant to the customer
- Coordinate and manage contractor and vendor schedules.
- The job includes work on schedule and in compliance with quality and safety standards
- Monitor overall project progress based on project requirements (process, contract)
- Identifying and anticipating risks and issues that may arise during an operation and providing appropriate professional advice accordingly
- Implementation of the facility's operational equipment and management of the team of programmers
- Coordinating the resolution of technical issues that arise in the field between engineering and execution and construction
- Managing and documenting execution documents and equipment approvals for execution, preparing and analysing operational reports
- Coordinate expectations and liaise with client on a regular basis
- Serve as liaison between client and project management with ongoing reporting
- Oversee the handover of care, custody and control to the Client.
- Create dashboard metrics for pre-operational testing and provide weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Assist Startup Manager with training, annual reviews and development of assigned staff. Ensure staff is represented during release time and changes.
- BSc in Chemical/Environmental/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant degree - mandatory. Management skills and leadership qualities.
- Management skills and leadership qualities.
- At least ten years ten years' experience in managing and operating large process industrial plants. Experience in desalination/water treatment an advantage.
- Engineering knowledge of process equipment (pumps, motors, valves).
- Previous experience in writing SOO and performing simulations.
- Previous experience in working with contractors and suppliers.
- Good knowledge of project management software, activities and resources
- Independent work ability
- English at a high level
- Mandarin language - advantage
Location: TaiwanApply Now
Fields marked with * are mandatory