IDE Water Technologies Experts to Discuss Desalination, Brine Management at CaribDA 2022 Conference
Our team of IDE experts is excited to head to Aruba and participate in this year’s CaribDA Conference, sharing key industry insight and expertise around desalination and brine management technologies!
IDE Water Technologies’ team of water technology experts will present at the CaribDA 2022 Conference in Aruba, June 28 – July 1. The event, hosted by the Caribbean Desalination Association and sponsored in part by IDE, aims to provide an interactive experience that brings together water treatment industry experts to share and discuss innovative products and services.
IDE will host three presentations at the show:
- “Innovation in Desalination Technologies is Driving Cost Optimization of Plants,” Presented by Liliana Munoz
- Thursday, June 30, 9-9:30 AM ET
- “Brine Minimization Technologies,” Presented by Vijay Ahire
- Thursday, June 30, 1:30-2:30 PM ET
- “Project Management During a Pandemic – Bonaire Chemical Free Desalination Plant Constructed with Modular Units,” Presented by Magal Kaplan
- Thursday, June 30, 3-3:30 PM ET
IDE and the Caribbean Desalination Association are passionately committed to desalination technology innovation and promoting efficient, cost-effective solutions for water reuse. Interested in learning more about IDE’s desalination solutions? We welcome you to explore our website and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Will you be attending CaribDA? We hope to connect!