“Unfolding RO Desalination” – IDE’s Advanced Course on RO Water Treatment
We’re excited to introduce our customers to “Unfolding RO Desalination,” an advanced course on the fundamentals of reverse osmosis desalination!
We’re excited to introduce our customers to “Unfolding RO Desalination,” an advanced course on the fundamentals of reverse osmosis desalination. Helmed by the water treatment industry’s leading experts, this unique seven-part course will explore the wonders of reverse osmosis, from water chemistry and planning, to designing and executing optimal desalination facilities.
We’ll end our series with a guided tour of one of the world’s largest and most advanced seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) facilities: the Hadera desalination plant. The plant uses IDE’s proprietary Pressure Center Design, Boron Removal System and other unique technologies to increase efﬁciency, reduce energy consumption and provide high quality, potable water to more than one million people in Israel.
The seven sessions are as follows:
- January 13: The Chemistry of Water and Main Parameters for a Desalination Facility Design with Dr. Iris Gutman
- January 20: Intake, Outfall and Marine Works with Jacky Ben Yaish
- January 27: Pretreatment 101 with Orly Lehmann Katan
- February 3: How to Properly Plan and Design a Desalination Facility with Tovit Dobrin
- February 10: The Basics of Post-Treatment with Irena Zaslavschi
- February 17: O&M of Large-Scale Desalination Plants with David Muhlgay
- February 24: Guided Tour of IDE’s Facility in Hadera with Yaron Egozy
The course is only open to our customers, partners and industry professionals. To reserve your spot, follow the registration link here: Webinar Registration.