As the mining industry grows and as mining technology advances, the demand for more efficient and more economical water supply is substantially increasing, and mining water treatments are needed.
IDE provides both seawater and brackish water reverse osmosis (SWRO & BWRO) solutions and process disposal water treatment, ideally suited for the mining industry.
Reliable. IDE has a proven track record with mines in Australia, Latin America, South Africa and more for over 3 decades.
Robust. IDE delivers water solutions with very high availability and minimal maintenance even in extreme conditions.
Safe. IDE puts safety first and understands the unique needs of the mining industry, hence our plants adhere to the strictest safety regulations.
Key benefits of IDE’s Mining Water Treatment Solutions
- Developed to maximise efficiency and economy with virtually no downtime.
- Highly cost-effective, reliable operation with low energy consumption for reduced Opex.
- Zero Liquid Discharge solutions that minimize the cost of disposal and environmental impact and extract the maximum possible economic value from the effluent
- Modular solutions, ideal for remote locations, dramatically simplify installation in remote locations, reducing civil works and set up costs.
Offering Unique Benefits to our Partners
Ensuring safe and stable operation to avoid off-spec discharges
Easy to operate with a low number of operators, even at remote sites
- End-to-end solution with full process guarantee
IDE takes responsibility for the entire treatment process, from effluent treatment all the way to a full ZLD solution, without any need to divide the scope between several providers and thus avoiding any risk of incompatibility.
- Economical Value
Reducing CAPEX and OPEX with a full modular approach and low energy and chemical consumption.
IDE Offers Solutions for:
The First Pre-Assembled Large-Scale Desalination Plant