The demand for clean water and hotel wastewater treatment from the tourism industry is growing due to increasing touristic volumes, higher hotel standards and an increase in water-based activities within the resorts.
While desalination is widely considered to be the most obvious solution for a shortage of clean potable water for resorts, standard desalination solutions don’t deliver the cost, simplicity and eco-friendly benefits that most resorts demand.
Eco-Friendly. Cost Effective. Safe & Easy.
IDE understands that resorts need a unique solution for providing clean water, so has created IDE PROGREEN™.
IDE PROGREEN™ is a modular, containerized reverse osmosis desalination plant that delivers high quality clean water without the use of chemicals and with reduced energy consumption. It provides a complete solution in one neat compact package, in a wide spectrum of capacities that range from 500m3/day to 20,000m3/day.
- Entire process is chemical-free
- Reduced energy consumption
- Minimal infrastructure investment required
- Modular units for fast & easy installation
- Operational costs reduced by 10%
- Fully customizable to a variety of water sources and customer requirements
Safe & Easy
- Plug & Play installation
- No need for chemical handling or disposal permits
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Top quality materials of construction
- Highly efficient energy recovery systems
- End-to-end modular PLC with 15” touch screen
- Remote performance monitoring
Advanced Water Purification Demo Facility